famille résurrection Index du Forum

famille résurrection Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Cataracs Top Of The World

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille résurrection Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation de la famille
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 fauseliza

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Cataracs Top Of The World Répondre en citant

The Cataracs Top Of The World > urlin.us/2cb4k

Submit..Corrections..Cancel..GENIUS....Sign....Up....Sign....In....Rap....Pop....Rock....R&B....Country....France....Deutschland....Polska....Lit....News....Screen....Sports....iTunes..StoreNew!....Highlight....lyrics....to....add....Meanings,....Special....Memories,....and....Misheard....LyricsUltratop...DanceThe....song....features....guest....contributions....from....American....singer....Devv...t...e.......Forum....Active....TopicsRandomness....Is....The....Answer....#184CarlJ....•....8....min,....52....sec....ago....•....1,836....commentsWhat....Song....Are....You....Listening....To?....#23CaptainKeeta....•....9....hours....ago....•....3,524....commentsLetsSingIt....Pictures....Corner....#4megdoll187....•....10....hours....ago....•....1,901....commentsGue$$....Who....#14Joeyy....•....10....hours....ago....•....68....commentsThe....Last....Thing....You....Put....In....Your....Mouth....#2CaptainKeeta....•....11....hours....ago....•....723....commentsDo....you....use....an....instant....messenger?....kalsonberry....•....12....hours....ago....•....5....commentsMe....Encanta....EspanolCaptainKeeta....•....13....hours....ago....•....417....commentsJames....Otto....(my....most....favorite....singer)JOSweetHeart....•....16....hours....ago....•....86....commentsHow....Are....You....Doing?....Jr.OliviaKa....•....20....hours....ago....•....3,725....commentsMood....ScaleCaptainKeeta....•....21....hours....ago....•....2,802....comments....ExploreBrowseActive....topicsNew....topicsModerators....About...Genius...Embed...a...Text...Verified...Artists...Contributor...Guidelines...Education...Press...Advertise...Privacy...Policy...Jobs...Developers...Terms...of...Use...Contact...us......2016...Genius...Media...Group...IncTop..Of..The..World..Lyrics..featRetrieved...October...30,...2014Release..history[edit]^.."Lescharts.com....The..Cataracs..featDev)......Single...by...The...Cataracs"Staff....Picks....Join....or....log....in....Watch....Upload....On....Demand....Help....More....stuff....Terms....of....Service....Privacy....Policy....Copyright....Cookies....Desktop....site....Language....English....Espaol....Deutsch....Franais........Portugus........FAQ....TM....+........2016....Vimeo,....Inc"Top....of....the....World"....Singleby....The....Cataracs....featuring....Dev....Released....March....22,....2011....Format....Digital....download....Recorded....2010....Genre....Electro....house....Length....3:41....Label....Universal....Republic....Writer(s)....The....Cataracs,....Devin....Star....Tailes....Producer(s)....The....Cataracs....The....Cataracs....singles....chronology...."Backseat"....(2011)...."Top....of....the....World"....(2011)...."Sunrise"....(2011)....Dev....singles....chronology...."Backseat"....(2011)...."Top....of....the....World"....(2011)...."In....the....Dark"....(2011)....Lyrics..of..this..song..at..MetroLyrics..Retrieved..October..30,..2014Dev......Top...Of...The...World"...(in...French)^..."The...Cataracs......Chart...history"...Canadian...Hot...100...for...The...CataracsDev....2..The..13th..Grade..Songs..We..Sung..in..Showers..Extended..plays..Lingerie..Gordo..Taqueria..Loud..Xmas..Loud..Science..Singles.."Club..Love".."Top..of..the..World".."Sunrise".."All..You".."Alcohol".."Missed..U..2"..Featured..singles.."Like..a..G6".."Bass..Down..Low".."Backseat"..Related..articles..Universal..Records..Dev..Far..East..Movement..Search..Track...listing[edit]"Top..of..the..World"..is..a..song..recorded..by..American..hip..hop..duo..The..Cataracs0.044....Integrate....the....suggestion....into....the....annotation,....keeping....the....contributor....guidelines....in....mindVimeo...About...Vimeo...Vimeo...Blog...Vimeo...Guidelines...Developers...Jobs...Help...Help...Center...Video...School...FAQ...Forums...More...On...Demand...Everywhere...Upload...Site...Map...Upgrade...Vimeo...Plus...Vimeo...PRO...Vimeo...for...Business...Did...you...know?...Shooting...your...first...interview?...Weve...got...a...few...tips...for...you^.."Ultratop.be....The..Cataracs..featTerms...Privacy...Copyright...Cookies...Made...with...in...NYC.Retrieved....October....30,....2014Boy...you...know...you...get...me...high...Won't...you...take...me...for...a...ride...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,...Ooooh...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,...OooohIt's...The...CataracsYo,...it's...that...dancefloor...-...808...She...hit...me...like...a...808...Have...you...all...night,...vodka...straight...Bottles...up,...you...and...me...Me...and...you,...on...a...trip...All...night...flight,...girl...let's...dip...Lickin'...my...lips...I'm...in...the...zone...And...I...can't...really...say...what...I'm...sippin'...onYou...taste...good...to...me...Girls...like...you...make...history...Sure...does...sound...like...a...hit...to...me...Now...che-e-e-ck...out...this...beatCHORUS:Now,...you...got...it...You...got...it...goin'...on,...goin'...on,...and...on,...and...on,...and...on,...and...on...Boy...you...know...you...get...me...high...Won't...you...take...me...for...a...ride...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,...Ooooh...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,Ooooh...I'm...your...Bonnie,...you're...my...Clyde...I'll...be...your..."ride...or...die"...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,...Ooooh...Tell...me...where...you...want...to...go,...OooohT-t-t-to...the...top...of...the...world...(x2)Your...daddy...must...have...been...a...drug...dealer...(Why?)...'Cause...you...dope...You...the...Bonnie...to...my...Clyde,...Juliet...and...Romeo...Your...daddy...must...have...been...a...drug...dealer...(Why?)...I...don't...know,...I'm...just...saying...anything...to...get...me...up...inside...your...throat...Is...it...workin'?...I'm...just...playin...Man...this...bottle...got...me...sayin'...I...don't...ever...wanna...lose,...lose...ya...right...now[CHORUS]T-t-t-to...the...top...of...the...worldTell...me...where...you...want...to...go...(x4)Where,...you...want,...where...you...wanna...go?...(x4)T-t-t-to...the...top...of...the...worldIt's...The...Cataracs...Songwriters...HOLLOWELL-DHAR,...NILES.../...SINGER-VINE,...DAVID.../...TAILES,...DEVIN...STAR...Published...by...Lyrics......Sony/ATV...Music...Publishing...LLC,...Warner/Chappell...Music,...Inc.,...Universal...Music...Publishing...Group,...SONGS...MUSIC...PUBLISHING... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    famille résurrection Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Présentation de la famille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange